deep sea the movie

seannmelly

just watched the movie called deep sea. its a documentary on the natural reefs and there fish. great movie, highly recomend it. jonny depp narates it. shows a mantis messing with a octo. ok enough of me giving it away go watch it

socal57che

Originally Posted by seannmelly
ok enough of me giving it away go watch it
please DO
give it away...I don't have TV!!!

seannmelly

its a documentary of reefs. did you know that flame scallops swim? i didnt till i watched that movie. nudis swim also. shows nudis eating tube anemones. shows wolf eels eating big sea urchins. pretty much shows the oceans ecosystem and food chain

petjunkie

Hey we just rented this last night, my boyfriend was most intrigued by the scallops swimming away. The wolf eel looked creepy! Good movie but I didn't like the back and forth narration between Depp and Winslet. However it looked great on my tv, kinda makes me wish I could go see an IMAX movie around here.

reckler

did anyone see the documentary on the science channel called "preditors of the great barrier reef".
It was about the crown of thorns starfish eating the reef.

lovethesea

Originally Posted by socal57che
It's times like this that I kinda miss TV.
a little.

did you give it up for Lent ???? :notsure:

socal57che

Originally Posted by lovethesea
did you give it up for Lent ???? :notsure:
LOL, nope. We don't observe Lent. (by changing activities)
Community charges $100 deposit for satellite antenna and at the time we moved in it was an unnecessary expense. We grew accustomed to the peace and decided to cancel dish network. We are very happy with that decision. When we visit family (like last week) we get enough TV to last 'til the next visit.