Deepwater Acro ID (pic)

keri

Hello :) This was sold to me as a "deepwater acro" anybody know what it's really called? This pic is fairly accurate for colour under daylight nut it's getting more irridescent every day, and is really spectacular under actinics only.

when I first got it a couple of weeks ago, it makes me happy when they colour up :) He was more yellow/tan, less sparkle.

Thanks!!

trippkid

Looks very similar to a frag of A. suharsonoi I just got myself. That would be my guess. My last one I got RTN'd, but so did the mother colony, so I figured I try again from another source. I hope yours does well for you. Good luck.

Matt

keri

Cool, thanks. So far so good, it's been a couple of weeks or month, pretty decent PE and the colour is improving so I hope it does ok. How long had you had yours when it RTN'd?

trippkid

It happened within a couple of days. I talked to my buddy I got it from and he said the colony died about the same time. Both the colony and the frag looked very healthy, but a couple days later, not so good. Yeah, I hope this one makes it, if it doesn't, I won't try another for a good while. I have a couple deepwater ones that do great, hope this one does too. Have a good day.
Matt