Delayed coral shipment

I have this package of sps and zoa coral coming in. I've been so excited waiting for it. Well, guess what? The express overnight got delayed. So the corals have been in there two days. I haven't gotten it yet. I am curious if anyone has had coral, especially sps, survive two days in the mail. I know zoas can. I have monticap, montipora digitata, blue tort, bird nest, and several rare zoas in the mix.
Any advice would help. I've had fish take this long, but not sps. Thanks
The guy that sold it is willing to help in anyway he can, but our main concern is the coral.

here's an update....
seller put together a beautiful package...they are great specimens
the birdnest and digitata are almost white...the pavona and orange cap still have color. The tort is brown...All the water was cloudy, brown, and rotten smelling. Does that mean anything. Zoas look fine for now...My main goal is the health of the coral.

Oh crap!!! Hate that this happened to you too. All but 2 of my zoo frags died. I hope yours fair better than mine did. It sucks to because if he shipped usps they don't cover parishable items, and they wouldn't even refund my shipping...

[hr]
(can I say that)! Anyways make sure you float them to temp. acclimate for a long time, and you know the rest. Unfortunatly it sounds like something has died, so discard the dead and focus on the living. I hate to say this but I'm sure the sps has died, but I really hope you had a miracle!

The first picture is of a monticap and pavona...They are doing pretty good, just lost alittle color.
The second picture is of a birdsnest...which was a vibrant pink and purple..It's brown now.
The last picture is of my digitata and blue tort...Again...vibrant purple and blue...The digitata lost all color..The tort has some blue left. The good news I hope is there is some tissue left. Will they get there color back if they survive?

Well they look much better than I thought they would. I think all will pull through except that birdsnest, but I hope I'm wrong! Anyways have you dipped any of the coral since you got it?