DeMartini's 14G BioCube

gharner

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! wow u are the best ever. whenever i think your tank looks the best that it possibly can, u have new pictures that are even better!

imfsub12

Originally Posted by DeMartini
I use the special scene (underwater) setting. I zoom in all the way then I pull back the camera until it gets in focus.
i will have to try that what kind of carma you using?

demartini

Originally Posted by gharner
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! wow u are the best ever. whenever i think your tank looks the best that it possibly can, u have new pictures that are even better!

awww thank you!

m0nk

Say, DeMartini, I was checking out your tank in the color contest thread and was wondering if you ever frag out any of your rics? They're hard to come by around here (no LFS carry them) and I'm not the richest person in the world being a single parent so I'm not big on the idea of ordering online. The stuff I'd have for trade, if you'd be interested, are some interesting spotted mushrooms (greenish, purple, pink) and green zoanthids. They won't be ready for a month or so until I can get the stuff moved from my 12 gallon to a 55 I'm setting up, and turn the 12 into a frag tank, but when the time comes I'd be more than appreciative if you'd wanna keep me in mind to trade some of your awesome rics.

demartini

sorry monk, but my rics are my pride and joy lol I really don't want to touch them... but if they do happen to get too big I'll frag them and set up a trade with you.
I know of a website that sells them pretty cheap, but you said you don't want to buy online.

m0nk

sorry monk, but my rics are my pride and joy lol I really don't want to touch them... but if they do happen to get too big I'll frag them and set up a trade with you.
I know of a website that sells them pretty cheap, but you said you don't want to buy online.
Totally understandable, I can certainly see why they're your pride and joy.

Rock on...

larryndana

really? i'd like to see how much.

demartini

Originally Posted by m0nk
Oh, and how cheap we talking? Email is m0nk@techdimension.net if you'd like to forward any info along...hehe.
I'll send you the link... if anyone else wants the link I'll email it to you too.
JonCat24 showed me this site months ago. They used to have a good selection of rics, but I just checked the site and they don't have very much now... they only have florescent green rics for $8.

demartini

Originally Posted by autofreak44
i think you have beat the views record with almost 27000! dang thats a lot of views. as always nice tank

thanks autofreak44... it's hard to believe this thread has had that many views! lol