DeMartini's 14G BioCube

kclester

Well im not gunna hit on you like everyone else around here...lol.... sweet pics...and i LOVE your tank...its great !!!!!!!
Ps......your avatar pic is not that bad either

yearofthenick

Wait, I'm not hitting on Lauren!
I was just sharing some cheezy lines that I used to pull on my wife... I still use them too... and they still work at making her laugh...
.... real smooth of me! Just kidding

nwdyr

when ever I think about getting out of the hobby , I look at your tank and ......well lets just say I ( like EVERYBODY else) am just amazed at how good a tank can look!! love the clams , wish I had the lights for them. thank you for sharing that beautiful tank with us

shaunalynna

awesome job on the nano tank! I am about to get a 14gal biocube so nice to see pics of awesome tanks and get ideas. Keep the good work up. Now you have an excuse for a new tank since it is full HAHA. That is what happened with me got a 24 and wanted bigger so got a 28 Tuesday and about to make a trade for a 14gal now!

demartini

I got some new corals and thought I would share them with you guys.
Pink Palys

Purple Hearts (PHE)

Pink Rim People Eater (PRPE)

ATL Orange Streak

ATL Fire & Ice Zoas

I still need an ID on these palys

subielover

OMG
Absolutely gorgeous zoas and palys. Wow, not sure on the id of the last one, it is really interesting though. Almost like an armageddon with a white rim
All of your newbies are gorgeous, you must have a great LFS

demartini

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2755448
Sweeeeeet Chickie!!!!
You got them from ATL?
thanks! I did get some of them from Atlantis... I'm lucky to live 15 minutes away from them bc they always have the most awesome stuff! The prices aren't awesome though lol

demartini

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2755450
OMG
Absolutely gorgeous zoas and palys. Wow, not sure on the id of the last one, it is really interesting though. Almost like an armageddon with a white rim
All of your newbies are gorgeous, you must have a great LFS

Thank you! The guy who sold them to me actually did say that they are armageddons, so I guess they are a morph.
The owner of this one LFS let me go to his warehouse to pick out stuff. He has some cool corals!

rebelprettyboy

Pretty sweet zoas! Those ones def look like some Armeggedons to me with a white skirt. I could prolly investigate it better if they wre in my tank