DeMartini's 14G BioCube

whisk

Originally Posted by DeMartini
http:///forum/post/2789395
thanks for letting me know about those
it has been a while since I've been to Aquarium Concepts. I used to go there all the time when they were in Hayward bc it was so close to my house. They do have a lot of common soft corals, but I'm more into colorful zoas and yumas.
The last time I went to New Alameda Aquatics I didn't find anything I liked, but the owner has a warehouse in Oakland with HUGE tanks full of nice corals and he let me pick out corals from there. hopefully he added more to the actual store.
Yeah AC took quite a while to finally get set up in Dublin but deinfitely check them out next time youre out here, there are literally 1000s to choose from and all diferent sizes ranging from $6-$100+. I'll have to make a trip out to Alameda and Union City one of these days soon. Thanks for the replies!
-Whisk

blazin2k6

WOW THOSE ARE FREAKING AWESOME. Wnna do some trading ? I have some awesome acans i can trade. LOL. But i am sure you can find all the acans i have and then some insane ones at your favorite lfs if you are finding those awesome palys. And again. I am trying to get like you with the photog skills but i just dont think i am cutting it like you are :) Truly amazing pics

demartini

Thank you!
I love acans, so we can definitely work out a trade in the future, but as of right now I have no room =( lol
Are you using an SLR camera?