DeMartini's 14G BioCube

braydonosu

Lauren - In the few years that I have been looking at this site you have always had the most amazing tanks - there is never a single nook or cranny that is not covered with a beautiful coral and your photography is second to none. However - on that note - I think that something needs to be done to make the phot contests fair for the rest of us here - that 'magazine for boys' rated party schools every year - they recently left OSU of because 'it was not fair to include professionals with amatures' - watch out - this may happen to you j/k - you really do have amazing tanks and take the best pictures.
Patrick - you are right- it is hard enough to find a LFS around here - let alone someone else within 100 miles that knows table salt is not the same as sea salt.

jerth6932

I stare at my tank and think.... SO MUCH SPACE WHAT TO PLACE WHERE..... I know you have to stare at your tank and think......... Theres a half an inch some where to place somthing!!!!!!

Your tank was what got my wife way intrested in mine again!!! THX

demartini

Originally Posted by braydonosu
http:///forum/post/2837607
Lauren - In the few years that I have been looking at this site you have always had the most amazing tanks - there is never a single nook or cranny that is not covered with a beautiful coral and your photography is second to none. However - on that note - I think that something needs to be done to make the phot contests fair for the rest of us here - that 'magazine for boys' rated party schools every year - they recently left OSU of because 'it was not fair to include professionals with amatures' - watch out - this may happen to you j/k - you really do have amazing tanks and take the best pictures.
Patrick - you are right- it is hard enough to find a LFS around here - let alone someone else within 100 miles that knows table salt is not the same as sea salt.
haha!!! thank you for the kind words! =)
Originally Posted by Jerth6932

http:///forum/post/2837627
I stare at my tank and think.... SO MUCH SPACE WHAT TO PLACE WHERE..... I know you have to stare at your tank and think......... Theres a half an inch some where to place somthing!!!!!!

Your tank was what got my wife way intrested in mine again!!! THX
lol yeah, I pretty much filled every nook and cranny !
Your wife should start a tank too =)

patrick8929

Originally Posted by braydonosu
http:///forum/post/2837607
haha yea it sucks!!! and if there is one around here they know nothing about it and have some crappy tank!!!

spanko

As large and as many as your ric garden is, have they split or just grown to cover that section of the tank?

demartini

nuclear green
Armor of God
tubs blue
arctic blue snow flake polyps
green star polyps
I have a lot more... I can post pictures of what I have later.

mckevinfang

nice well im pick up a frag pack this saturday of
- true tubs
- armor of god
- devils armor
- purple deaths
- frogspawn
- watermelon zoa
- fire and ice
all for $100.00 from a local reefer
i wanted to get some rics or acan or those blue shrooms frags from you, do you have any available?
THANKS

demartini

cool deal! where does he live? There's a guy in Santa Rosa and another one in San Jose... they sell some cool stuff for cheap!
I can sell some of the blue spotted mushrooms, but not my rics and acans, sorry.

mckevinfang

he lives in SF his name is ken
is the guy in San Jose named jason? and the guy in santa rosa mike?
please send me all you have to offer thanks