DeMartini's 14G BioCube

demartini

This tank is long gone!
Here's the tank I currently have. I haven't taken any updated shots in months, so it looks a lot different now... I'll take pictures tonight! =) https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/342459/demartinis-ada-reef/220

nanoman1

Hey i just got my 14 cube today i love it! When you had yours did you have stock lighting the whole time or did you upgrade and also did you use a decent amount of lr or a small amount?
Thank you!

new2salt1

Hey D -
On 9/29/08 you posted an amazing FTS. How long did the tank stay like that? In other words, were you forced to break it down periodically, or was it only at that capacity for a short period of time?
also, how was the algae growth? Given my experiences with a stuffed Biocube, Im assuming a tank with that much coral can only function healthily for like 8-10 months before you need to AT LEAST break it down for a good cleaning. About once every 12-16 months I completely break down my entire setup so I can clean EVERYTHING.
Do you do this too? And how often?

jjjaks

This is such an awesome tank. I see that your have some of the mini nems in your tank. I used to have these in my tank before it crashed a few years back. Would you be willing to sell any of those ever?

dingus890

Great thread! Fantastic tanks! That really sucks that Aquacon stole your picture. That's really rude and sad that a "company" selling corals is to ashamed to show the crap they sell and have to steal a picture of your beautiful tank. They seem to take alot of pictures from other sites.
Keep up the awesome work. Love your new tank also!