Desperate Housewife taking care of Husbands' Tanks

ecu_2004

I just wanted to check and see how things are going with the tank. When is your husband coming home?
I live in New Bern but visit J-ville and Emerald Isle about every weekend. I would be happy to come over and help.
Trina

mscarpena

I am glad to hear that things are doing better. I would not add another fish it seems you are pretty well maxed out in the fish department. If you need any other help PM me and I would be happy to help you. My Brother-in-law has been in Iraq and in Afganistan. Aslo if you are looking for some corals send me an e-mail and we can work out a deal. I have a few corals for sale. I live in NY(14150) and shipping will not be super cheap, but I will give you a good price on the corals that I have to offer. Mscarpena@msn.com. I have a green leather and some paly's.

netopr

what about the lights? what kind of lights does the tank has? If they are power compact, they would need to be changed each year.

alix2.0

if you still cant figure out how to resize the pics you can upload them to photobucket.com or imageshack.us (youll have to make an account if you dont have one, its free) and post the IMG code.
or, if you dont want to mess with it, you can email the pic to me, and i can upload it & send you the link. rainbowchasinghippie@gmail.com

deltablack22

I really appreciate everyone taking the time to educate my wife on the various aspects of the hobby and providing timely assistance. This is no different from when I was a "boot" in the saltwater hobby and sought out the forums in order to educate myself and was greeted with open arms. This community is impressive to me in providing answers over and over again to people new to the hobby and it really says a lot about everyone involved. I cant say enough for the support of my wonderful wife in maintaining my family and hobby in my absence and those who took the time to provide her with help when it was needed. You guys are awesome!!!
-Clint
P.S. - What happened with all the coral gift offers? They vanished without a trace...