desperate to sell my tank

pepsi

this is my last plea to the good folks out there i dont want to but have to sell my tank 240 gallon plus stand and with built in overfill into a wetdry filter. going to highest bidder make me an offer i cant refuse ill keep this thread on here till it goes off the first page or someone meets 1000.00 us dollars for everthing. plz help me find a good home for my fish
p.s. also if anyone knows where i can sell a bird on the internet i have an african grey i must sell as well due to the fact im moving very soon.

M

manster

I wish you were in California.I am desperate to buy a large tank.

P

pet lover

I have birds also..............
It's a shame you can't take your bird, they are like kids (most of them) those type bond to one person usually and get stressed when changed......

You could also put him under the place on this site where they talk about others things and everythng else. called The Aquarium... Go back to home page and youll see it..
Good luck with your sells and I hope you fond him a good home...:)

pepsi

Thank you all for your help...to manster, if you can find a way to get it there I would be MORE than glad to work something out with you!

dicemanj

What are the dimensions of the tank. Besides lights, is there anything else I would need to buy to get the tank running. Is the tank set up now? Any LR, what kind of subtrate?
I live in Columbus, but I am in the Toledo - Detroit area once in a while, it may be worth a trip for the right price.
Any Idea on the weight of the tank?
Pictures?
You can email me at jason.hill@bisys.com

pepsi

The tank is 6 ft long and 3 ft tall. 2.5 ft wide. Outside of the lights there is nothing else that you would have to buy. It is set up right now and it is running. It has sand,rocks,heaters,filter,stand, and fish. I live up near Traverse City and possibly could meet you half way. I do not know what a LR is so I can't tell you any more information on that. I am not sure on the approximate weight of the tank but I do know that two men can carry it when it is empty. And that the tank is acrylic.

dicemanj

LR = Live Rock,
Any pictures? What kind of shape is the tank in, how many scratches?
What kind of stand, color.
Pictures would realy help, It is a long drive.

tyr-sog

Pepsi if your bird is some what tame and you have a hard time selling it before the move I'm willing to adopt it. I know what they cost but I'm just tight on cash so I hope you're not insulted. I have a Sun Conure, have loved birds ever since I can remember. Next to a Blue And Gold Macaw a African is my favorite.
Anyways it's always a last option.
Also if you can give a bit of back ground on the bird. It's age, hand fed or wild, temperment, and how much you want for it. It might aid your sale.
I'll be vactioning in Traverse City during the up coming Holiday Vaction.
Goodluck on selling both.
JKBradley_R6@msn.com

pepsi

I have no live rock. We have no pictures. I understand about the drive. If there are any scratches they are unnoticeable. Black stand , black background on the aquirium. How much do you think you would be willing to pay if you are willing? We have another offer so we don't want to cut you right off.
Also, we are asking 900.00 or best offer for the African Grey. He is hand trained and he talks. He really is a great bird and we love him very much and DO NOT want to get rid of him but we have to and want to make sure that he goes to the right home.

pepsi

thank you all so much for everything i found a home for my bird and a buyer for my tank so thanks so much thanks mark