DFW-Combination frag order, are you in yet?

jhead

I'm working on a deal to order some SPS frags. They are running about $13 each after shipping. Does anyone in the DFW-Allen, TX area want to and their name to the pot to save on the shipping and cut down the cost. Personally I'm putting in $250+ for 20 frags on my part even if no one else wants to do this. I have a new 75 that is begging for SPS, and I'm going to help it out.:rolleyes:
I am not ordering for you with out your money up front. No smart a$$ remarks please, I'm just offering to do this as a friendly deal. If you don't trust me don't respond. You can pay in advance though paypal and insure your money if you like.
1. We combined our cash to save on shipping and boxing charges.
2. I'll order the frags, I've already made sure that there will be no duplicates in the order. Of course if we order like a 100 I can't make that guaranty.
3. We split them up like a season tickets. We put numbers in a hat for picking order and draw. The people with the most money in the pot draw their numbers first.
It will go something like this:
We order 40 frags.
We put 40 numbers in a hat.
The person with the most cash in the deal draws their numbers first. Hopefully that's me :), but if it isn’t I'm not crying.
If that person draws 4,6,10,15,etc. that's where you pick.
I think that's the most honest way to do it, and the people with the most money in the deal have a better chance of getting the first pick.
This also gives us away to meet the reefing nuts/SPS nuts in the area and who knows what kind of long term benefits that could have. Also if John Doe gets the frag you wanted, you know who has it, and in a few months, after they've had time to grow a little. We could get together and swap frags of the stuff that we ordered. Sounds real cool to me; I'm just making the offer. Let me know what you think I'm open for suggestions. This is only for SPS maybe later we'll do a LPS or softie deal.
I know most everyone is busy because of the holidays. So cut off date on this offer is Jan 4th. I'm placing the final order on 8th and we can all get together on the 11th to split up the deal. I say final order because I'm sending my money up front next week to secure the deal with the vendor, and delaying shipping until the 8th.