diamond goby?

dsgmm9

came home from work to see this wtf what is wrong with his eye it looks horrible
he is about 6 inches in length and pretty fat he does a great job with the sand i would hate to lose him

dsgmm9

his eye is not sticking out just cloudy i feed him pellets and flake i have had him about 2 years what can i do i would hate to lose him i have never had a sick fish before
please help

beth

Administrator
Staff member
What are your water readings in the tank? Try doing a small water change right now. One that will not be stressful to the fish.

sepulatian

Along with the water change, pick up some better foods. Frozen formula foods are good, or you can make your own. Beth has a recipe in her Common Treatments FAQ. Supplementing his food with some vitamins will help as well.

dsgmm9

i do have ocean nutrition formula two frozen will this work for him just did 5 gallon water change plus topoff nitrite, nitrate, and ammonia all 0 going to get more test kits tonight what vitamins should i supplement with thanks again

sepulatian

I use a rotation of Vitachem and Zoecon. You could use Kent's vitamin C and Selcon if the other two are not available.