did anyone here jacksons comments about obama

reefreak29

hope this doesnt get to heated or anything but i read the comment jesse jackson said about obama (accidentaly) I think it just shows his true racism. do you think it will effect him in any way ,obama or jackson

jmick

I'm not at all surprised that he'd say something like that and is a reflection of old gaurd mentality. It's actually sad that he'd be jealous the success that Obama has had so far...thankfully, Jesse isn't very significant anymore.
I actually think it's good for Obama. The comment was in reference to a speech Obama made about the need for black men to take more responisibility towards their families and to stop acting like children.

pontius

the funny part is, Jackson's comment was in reference to Obama's Father's Day speech where he said there are too many black males not raising their children.... one of the only instances that I will give Obama props on for being dead on and saying something that needs to be said and fixed. shows what a moron Jackson is. still not as big a moron as Sharpton though.

reefraff

I wouldn't be all that shocked if it was planned. Supposedly there is more which didn't add anything to the conversation but what they played didn't make much sense. I've never had a real high opinion of Jackson anyway.