Did You Miss Me?

kris

Sorry guys I've been a little busy lately. There are so many new names!! Who needs moderators?? This board is self-running now. Awesome. I'll still be checking in to get and give info, just not as often. Good Luck to all of you.

angel eyes

Originally posted by Kris:
Sorry guys I've been a little busy lately. There are so many new names!! Who needs moderators?? This board is self-running now. Awesome. I'll still be checking in to get and give info, just not as often. Good Luck to all of you.

what's up? nice to meet you. i think i am the newest guppy in the pond.

angel eyes

Originally posted by MR . SALTY:
How many fish are in this pond? I'm wondering how low I am on it's pecking order.STEVE

beth, guppies are very quick so I don't think I have to worry, just the same I keep a lookout. Nice to meet you, Mr. Salty.

kris

I actually have a real job come summer time. My other passion...horses. I work long hours and then come home and do regular house stuff and play with the kids, etc, etc, etc.. By the time I have a chance to sit down it's 1am at which point I fall down not sit.
My new tanks suck. I had so many years of virtually problem free fish-keeping and now I am making up for it.
I am really glad to see so many new people, now I feel a little less guilty about not being available as much.
I hope all of your fish are doing great.

angel eyes

Hey, Kris don't forget to take some down-time for yourself. You sound extremely busy. all fun and no play makes for a dull boy or girl.

Originally posted by Kris:
I actually have a real job come summer time. My other passion...horses. I work long hours and then come home and do regular house stuff and play with the kids, etc, etc, etc.. By the time I have a chance to sit down it's 1am at which point I fall down not sit.
My new tanks suck. I had so many years of virtually problem free fish-keeping and now I am making up for it.
I am really glad to see so many new people, now I feel a little less guilty about not being available as much.
I hope all of your fish are doing great.