Digital Camera for trade.......

ryebread

I have come across an Olympus C-720 digital camera that I would rather had some other toys for. Is anyone interested in trading anything for this camera?
The camera is not brand new but, is only two weeks old. It has all instructions and box materials. The camera has a 16mb card with it but, I have a 64mb card that I can throw in with it too.
Camera still has a full one-year warranty that will transfer to you.
Take a peek

[hr]
> Olympus C-720uz review and specs

mmync

Hey rye, what are you looking to trade for? Give me a couple suggestions because I need a camera bad :)

ryebread

I don't know.......
I have a 75gallon that needs a canopy......hehe
Skimmers, wet-drys, lights, anything really.
Got anything you want to offer?

ryebread

Hey Richard-
I am guessing that the lighting outfit doesn't include a canopy of any kind with it? :D
I am not sure what I would do with that kind of lighting but, it would be cool to start keeping some more SPS and clams. Is that everything that I would need before wiring it into a canopy? I imagine that I would need fans and such as well. Interesting offer. Got me thinking......

hnf2k

i accept donations :) . i dont have much to offer as far as fish tanks are concerned. anything else you are looking for?

richard rendos

It is everything you need to connect it straight into a canopy. You would still need fans -- like the two IceCap 4" fans that I could include. Let me know.

ryebread

Richard-
Do you think that lighting set-up would do well for a 75 gallon tank? I would be adding either some atinic VHO or some PCs as well to it.........can I run any other lights along with the ballast?
I am interested and if nobody gives any other offers I will probably send you the camera. Let me know.
Slothy-
Shut up.

richard rendos

You can run most bulbs with this ballast. The only only I know of that it won't run is the 20K radiums...you need an HQI ballast for that.

ryebread

Hey Richard,
If you can include those fans.......that would be great. If you want to shoot me an email with your shipping address and such I will do the same and we will both be happy little campers. Thanks.