Digital Test Kits?

vayapues

Are there digital testing kits? My eyes are getting tired of matching colors, and it is not accurate. If not digital, what is the best way to be sure I am matching the right colors on the color charts, or is there another way to test for things?
Thanks

there are several types of digital testers, monitors out there, some include PH, TDS, ORP, calcium, salinity, phospahte and nitrate photometers, which are nice but real pricey, i had the same issue as you have with trying to match the colors,i bught a tds and ph meter, i invested in Lamotte and Elos tets kits and they seem to have a much more defined color change scheme, i also invested in a bright desk top light that is very crisp which helps as well. id love to buy all the digital testers, but my wallet said NO!!!!

vayapues

Could anyone recommend a site where I can look at them / price them out, or a brand name I can google?
Thanks

vayapues

Nevermind about the site. I found one, and also realized that posting the outside link is against the forum rules.
Since SWF does not sell these, anyone else looking should google 'digital aquarium monitors'

bigmac

Try Hannah meters..I have a Hannah PO4 colorimeter. Its pretty much the best investment I've made.