disappearing fish :(

vsecret

Is this normal: I've had my Bi-Color Angel for about 3 weeks now and she loves to swim between and behind the rocks so she comes out fairly regularly. I checked yesterday (i have a 55g tank - so not that big) and i couldn't find her. I cant find her behind the rocks, however i haven't moved any, I'm holding out on that. Do you think she's alive?

vsecret

and i forgot to mention that besides my clowns and 2 peaveful g. chromis, I have a baby foxface who befriended the Bi-Color - so you think The FF could have killed it?

E

eric b 125

i doubt the foxface killed it. my guess is that it's hiding. however, if you dont see the bi-color at some point today i think it would be smart to test your water and make sure nothing is spiking, just in case it died and is wedged in some rocks

flower

My experience with angels is that they need near perfect water. 3 weeks is about how long one will last with any water issues. So if your numbers are bouncing around, that could kill your angel.
As for the fox face: Only if the angel attacked it would the fox face ever bother it.
If you have a good CUC you won’t find a body.