DIY canopy

sk8shorty01

Hello all,
I am about to order a new PC light setup for my 55g FOWLR and I was trying to get some ideas as to how to go about building a canopy for this tank. I have some ideas but I was just wondering if anyone had some rough plans that I could use to get some better ideas (I want it to be easy to work on everything) and have an example of something to work towards. Thank you very much to anyone that could help. I searched around, but I did not seem to find anything that really showed me a few examples of door setups and such. Again, thanks a lot!

craig_08

If I were you, I would do something like one of these two canopies. Talk about accessability!
*Links Removed*

sk8shorty01

I like that, those are pretty nice... I build custom cars on the side (we make vertical door kits) so I bet I could use the accuators from that to make this work. Thanks for the links, I will definitely see about making this happen!

sk8shorty01

Originally Posted by Craig_08
If I were you, I would do something like one of these two canopies. Talk about accessability!
*Links Removed*

I came back here to check those out one more time to see what kind of a part list I would need and the links are removed. Could you PM me or email them to sk8shorty01@hotmail.com Thanks!

craig_08

Not a problem, I will PM them to you tomorrow at work. That sucks that they took the links down. It wasn't like I was promoting the other sites.