DIY Moonlight Kit

moonlight2

Originally Posted by TheWilsons
do have any kits small enough for a nano? will pay extra if send pre set up.
You could use this kit but you just wouldnt need to use all 10 LED's you could use 2 instead and have 8 left over for another project. Send me an e-mail and I'll give you a quote on a pre set up moonlight.

moonlight2

Originally Posted by nanocuber7
do you have any left to sell i would like to buy a kit :joy:
Yes, Send me an e-mail and Ill give you more details on payment.

moonlight2

Originally Posted by jurichar
hey, I havent seen mine yet... im assuming it shipped?
Shipped, You should have it by Wed or Thur.

rolling_g

Originally Posted by Moonlight2
On a tank that large I would recomend a 14 LED kit. Send me an e-mail and I will give you a price and more info on a 14 LED kit.
Jimmy
E-mail me - sso2112@comcast.net with a price for the kit ...is 14 led going to light it up ?

robpsca

Hey Moonlight2.
received my lights today. ontime as guaranteed GRIN.
Thanks bud. sweet set up
ill post pics in a couple days when i get the circuit set up and going
THANKS AGAIN

moonlight2

Originally Posted by Ohioguy06
Im interrested in the lights could you email me at Marineaquariaboy@sbcglobal<dot>com

You've got mail.

morales67

Originally Posted by Moonlight2
This kit comes with 10 LEDs 10 resistors an EASY to follow schematic & the power supply! I have them on both of my tanks and they look awesome! all you need is a soldergun some solder and some wire "speaker wire works great." These LEDs are 4000mcd and 470nm which closely matches the wavelength of the moon. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Im selling these Kits for $11.00 + $3.00 shipping in the US. If your interested e-mail me at jimmy_w64@yahoo.com

you have these on AquaBid.com!!!!
:joy: i am very interested in a pack of these

moonlight2

Originally Posted by morales67
you have these on AquaBid.com!!!!
:joy: i am very interested in a pack of these

You've got mail.

morales67

moonlight2; im having trouble emailing u back!!!!!!i do not have pay pal; is there another way to pay u? usually when buying online i just mail a check, is that ok?

moonlight2

Originally Posted by morales67
moonlight2; im having trouble emailing u back!!!!!!i do not have pay pal; is there another way to pay u? usually when buying online i just mail a check, is that ok?
You've got mail.