DIY stand and canopy

js1976

Any of you out there that could offer up pics of their DIY stand and canopy projects? I built my last setup for a 90 gallon and it turned out really well but I would change a few things on the next go round.
I want as much access to my sump area underneath as possible for a 180. Give me some building tips please.

js1976

Im new to this forum and need some help. I appreciate you guys sending me these links but when I open them there are no pics on there. Am I doing something wrong?

scopus tang

Originally Posted by js1976
http:///forum/post/2985049
Im new to this forum and need some help. I appreciate you guys sending me these links but when I open them there are no pics on there. Am I doing something wrong?
Nope, your comuter has a block or lock on it (probably part of a corp. or school system) that prevents it from opening the pictures (i.e. photobucket is blocked by your system's filters). You'll have to either remove the block or use a computer that doesn't have photobucket blocked.

js1976

Guys I appreciate the links! Those are two totally different designs but both are amazing. Im handy with my hands but I think I need a little help with creativity every now and then.