Do I have babies?

lkb3493

Ok-
The last two weeks I have added three camel shrimp, 2 florida orange snails and a serpent star. Now all of a sudden I have found about 6 tiny little things on the glass inside my tank. They look almost like tiny little snails. Could my two snails have had babies? :notsure: Sorry if this sounds stupid but I am a newbie and don't know what these things are...I would take a pic but they are too small...

lkb3493

finally something right!
Where do they come from? Also, one of my camel shrimp shed it's shell this morning or late last night and now looks like it is dying...Is it molting? :notsure:

teen

the copepods come from live rock, or live sand.
shrimp usually become inactive for a day or two after they molt, usually until there new skeleton hardens. if they start to molt a lot, then you my want to start testing your water for iodine, or copper. if u have to much iodine, or more than trace elements of copper,the shrimp can molt a lot more than usual. these things are poisonous and deadly to inverts, and this is a way that the shrimp try to get these toxins out of there body. not to worry though, your shrimp is most likely just growing and needed to molt.