Do I need to frag my mushroom?

cloienc27

I bought some mushrooms on a piece of rock and some of them have gotten so big, they are covering up the small ones. Could I frag the small ones so I could move them elsewhere? How big does it have to be before I should frag it?

emilaya101

As long as the have a mouth, you can frag them

and if you don't want to, they will be fine as well.... the little ones will stretch into the light at least part of the day, I mean if they're growing, they will be fine.....
Just, after you frag the mushrooms, if you do, don't try to glue them to anything, cause the will not stay, believe me, I've tried it a million times
you gotta put them in a covered container with holes so that it still gets light and flow, in the tank, with lr rubble in there until they attach to a piece

ride4life2k5

If all your water parameter are good and they are growing well, they will split off themselves. They can be fragged, but it takes a while for them to heal and attach to the LR rubble.

jerryatrick

If you want a ton of them take the largest one out and cut it like a pizza pie. As for attaching follow the advice given above.