do you all consider a lemonpeel angel a "reef safe" fish??

cincyreefer

Depends on what corals you have in your tank. I have only seen them nip at a few lps... but that is just my experience.

golfish

All Angels are iffy in a reef...IME, the Lemon peel isn't a real hardy fish to keep. I've got a few years under my belt (20) I wouldn't buy one.

david8

I would like a yellow fish, something with some good color, do you know any other yellow fish that would be ok in a reef tank?

kpk

yellow tang unless you are talking about the 38g in your profile.
if not that then a few clown gobies?

gregvabch

you could add a yellow watchman goby, they aren't big swimmers but they're fun to watch. maybe a bi-color pseudochromi, or damsels....

golfish

Originally posted by kpk
royal gramma:notsure:

Now there's a good choice...that's one fish my tanks never go without.

neowind

You could go for a Canary Deep Water Damsel or Squareback Anthias, Citrinis Clown Goby, Yellow Watchman Goby any of these are yellow fish that are pretty.

tigerpiper

in my 75 gallon. No problems with it bothering the various soft corals I have. It ate like a horse, too, and was a fun fish.
Still is, although it is in my father-in-law's tank, now. I had no problems with the fish picking at corals or with its health.
That's just me.

jo moorish

I would recommend a yellow candy hogfish they are a fairly new fish in the saltwater and reef tank hobby can fit in a 30 gal and are hardy