Do you feed all the heads of Frogspawn?

auntkaren

I have a new 3-headed Frogspawn and have been researching what to feed it. Then I noticed I haven't seen anyone stating HOW when there are multiple heads. :thinking: hmmmmm
I plan to try squid but I think I need a description of where to place the mashed up pieces. He sure is pretty!

auntkaren

It was feeding time so I gave 3 of the 4 heads a very small piece of squid each....boy they grabbed it and are gobbling it up!

monalisa

My frogspawn usually eats when I feed the rest of the tank. Also, when I spot feed the brittle star and my CB shrimp some Prime Reef, I also spot feed my frogspawn and other corals. Not sure it that does any good, but my 'shrooms sure seem to appreciate it!!!
Lisa :happyfish

sac10918

I believe that I have read a post on hear which says that it doesn't matter which head you feed, it all goes to the same place. I sure hope that's right!

auntkaren

Thank y'all for the helpful input :happyfish I fed 3 heads a bit of fish last night and 2 of them were gobbled up. Since the "stem" unites but is very hard after the division I decided to feed each individually a teeeeny piece of squid. I think I'll feed them in that manner every 3 days or so and see what happens. My LFS guy also suggested that since the stem is hard that they don't share. That makes sense to me, might not be right but I"m sure someone will set me straight LOL.
Thanks for your input!!