Do you have another addicting hobby?

shinobi9119

aside from fsh i do just aobut anything i can... bass!, One of my more expensive and very very addictive hobbies is fishing!!! fw n sw, i dont get to go saltwater as much as i would like but that doesnt mean i havent spent lotta $$ on it
. I do martial arts, I dont take lessons so its not to expensive unless i decide to buy training weapons. Drawing which is very addictive I just cant stop
I am losin a lil money since im tryin to make my own manga(comic)

ecooper

Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/2529248
wow that last one is beautiful what kind is it?
If you're refering to the bonsai, that last one is an azalea. Unfortunately, it doesn't always look like that; just when it blooms. :)

wattsupdoc

Too many hobbies here. Lets see, I fish, mostly for catfish. Trotlines limb lines, jug lines but most of all hand fishing and spearfishing. Hunt, anything that is legal to. Mostly whitetail, varmits, and coyotes. Scuba, goes along with the fishing thing, as well as some treasure hunting. Of course camping goes with all these. There's others, I'm just not recalling them right now.

m0nk

Originally Posted by ecooper
http:///forum/post/2528522
Here are just a few...

Those are beautiful. I've been doing bonsai for a few years; have a couple Japanese Black Pine, a juniper, and a bunch of pine and maple seedlings. Just like my tanks, I can never seem to get good pics.
Wow, now that I think about it, I've had just about every hobby there is....

tangman99

I have a few:
Sport Cars

Motorcycles

Cigars

Watches

(Had to use a stock photo) Nicky Hayden World Champion Limited Edition MotoGP

Guitar (Handmade Yairi CY-95)

jpa0741

Thanks. Cooledors are the way to go to age cigars. I keep a 150 ct. humi upstairs and stocked with cigars from the cooler.

peachie98

I have a couple...
First is horses. I own a horse and also my job is managing a show barn.
Second is cars (yup...chic that digs muscle cars). I currently don't have one, but love the f-bodys. I still an active member of the South Florida F-body Assn. and have owned a '90 Camaro, a '92 Z28 vert, and a '97 trans am vert. All of which made some trips to Moroso for drag racing (although they were almost stock...it was just for fun). The coolest is when my friend and I would get out of our t/a's after racing and the guys saw we were chicks (we both had tint). Definitely addicting but costs too much $$!
The pics are of my t/a, horse, and '90 camaro.

hillius31

Originally Posted by peachie98
http:///forum/post/2530804
I have a couple...
First is horses. I own a horse and also my job is managing a show barn.
Second is cars (yup...chic that digs muscle cars). I currently don't have one, but love the f-bodys. I still an active member of the South Florida F-body Assn. and have owned a '90 Camaro, a '92 Z28 vert, and a '97 trans am vert. All of which made some trips to Moroso for drag racing (although they were almost stock...it was just for fun). The coolest is when my friend and I would get out of our t/a's after racing and the guys saw we were chicks (we both had tint). Definitely addicting but costs too much $$!
The pics are of my t/a, horse, and '90 camaro.
I hear you on that. Racing does cost ALOT of money. Ive been dirt track racing for 5 years now.
First pic is my first ever race car. I had about $2,000 into it.
Second pic is my Second car. I had about $3,500 into it.
Third pic is my third car. I have almost $12,000 into it.

hillius31

OH and it GETS REALLY REALLY EXPENSIVE when this happens to you......A car rolled over the top of me. That was a scary ride.

Justin

peachie98

Doh! That sucks!
I think the biggest reason I only had minor mods to my cars is that my boyfriends all had theirs modded to hell...I saw how much they spent and there was no way I could/was gonna do that! (besides, the horse costs too much $$ as well, haha).

breiwa1

Sadly this is one of the cheapest hobbies I have. My favorite is restoring my 1900 dutch colonial home, a close second would be collecting vintage guitars and tube amplifiers, third is fresh water pond and saltwater tank. I am surprised I can even afford to eat.