Do you take a shower/bath in the morning or at night

jr2857

do you guys take a shower in the morning or at night. my friend says i should take a shower in the morn. cause i take it at night. which would be better?

crimzy

If you like to walk around all day looking like you just woke up than you should definitely bathe/shower at night. Otherwise...

oaktree

I take one as soon as I get home from work and another right before bed and one when I get up everyday I don't see how anybody can go to work without taking a shower
I guess everybody has their ways

speg

In the morning when I wake up... then when I get home from work... then at night after I finish working out.
If I go to the bathroom during the day... I take a shower after that too :)

T

the_fish

yea me too, i def take 2 a day or maybe even more, it should be the law, take 2 a day

tatoush

Definately,
One at night, although sometimes also in morning......just can't see going to bed and sleeping in dirty sheets after work...gives you that itchy bacteria feeling...

Lev

birdy

When I was a zookeeper I would shower right after work, no reason to shower in the morning when you were just going to get dirty ten minutes after starting work.
Now being a SAHM to twins I take a shower whenever I think they are not going to tear the house apart if I leave them for 5min.

michelle l

I shower in the morning and take a long, hot bath at night. I feel disgusting if I don't shower every morning. Also, I shave my legs every day without fail or I feel nasty!

ruaround

:thinking: what about those people that bathe in the afternoon??? :thinking:
depends on when I wake up actually... may be early could be late...

keleighr

Both
I take a bath in the morning (to warm up and get clean)
At night to wash off my make up and get clean.
Not down with getting in bed dirty.
Wow I will have to tell my husband I am not the only one who loves wasting water!!!

keleighr

Originally Posted by SDPetie
I cut myself shaving all the time.
:hilarious :hilarious
I bet you do!!!

J

jdragunas

taking a shower more than 1 time a day will dry out your skin and your hair...
i shower in the morning. I don't get dirty during the day... i don't know what all of you do durning the day that gets you so dirty... If i work out, i shower after that. I also only wash my hair every other day.

keleighr

I don't wash my hair both times. Nor do I wash it every day, every other.
And for dry skin, let me tell you Aquaphor has been the best thing I have found for that besides pure lanolin. Which Aquaphor's ingrediant is lanolin!! LOVE IT!!

J

jdragunas

is aquaphor a lotion??? I have dry skin like you wouldn't believe!!! It itches so bad after i shower... I got the dove body wash with lotion in it, but that doesn't help much. I also have baby oil, which helps for a while, but then my skin is dry at night again. Every other lotion i've tried does nothing...

keleighr

it was what the lady recommended for my tattoo after I had got it done.
I got it at rite aid. it is "a healing skin ointment" i think that is what it says on the front. the weather out here has been crazy and my feet have some how decided they are going to react for the first time in my life to it!! So I have been using it on my feet as well. It comes in a round tubbish container. It should be in the lotion section.