Does Anyone Airbrush?

yimmy

I just got an airbrush and have been airbrushing for about a week. If you do ab it would be cool to see some of your work

my way

I've been airbrushing for over 30 yrs. I have posted pics in "the Aquarium" board a while back, Sorry but I don't remember the name of the thread, it had to do with what people did for a living. What airbrush are you using?

mkengr45

my dad and i do some airbrush work on our racecars, and other cars we build. We just do it for fun, and it saves us from having to pay someone to do it. We also do pin-striping. We put this on the front of my dragster (rail) not too long ago... for obvious reasons I had to block a few things out. I wish I had a close picture to show more detail...
Randy

zsalinas

That's hilarious man. Nice job on the airbrush work to. Airbrushing takes some real talent. It looks really good

ray28576

I have done airbrushing b4. To me it is a lot easier than other mediums. Just like any medium, Pencil, Water Color, Tempra, Charcoal, Acrylic, etc etc. They all have techniques. Once you learn them and get familiar with the feel of the instrument its easy. Like one of my art teachers always said (not sure if I agree but I'll quote him anyways.) "Art is 20% talent and 80% work."

yimmy

I didn't think I was giong to get any response. Well I've been abing for about a week,yes I'm a pro. I have an Iwata Eclipse HPC, I'll post some of my stuff. I'm 15 so its not that great but I'm really good at drawing so its not half bad

ray28576

Originally Posted by Yimmy
I didn't think I was giong to get any response. Well I've been abing for about a week,yes I'm a pro. I have an Iwata Eclipse HPC, I'll post some of my stuff. I'm 15 so its not that great but I'm really good at drawing so its not half bad
Hey Yimmy, you should post some of your drawings too.