Does anyone had Sea turtle before?

sammystingray

Rye, he can answer, but I thought I might just take a picture of it, and then have someone ID it online that knows turtles. I haven't been to the LFS in about a month, so I haven't seen it I don't think. I do remember he had a turtle awhile ago, but I don't know if it is the same one. The guy isn't a moron......he used to work for NASA. If it is illegal, I'm sure he knows it. Maybe that's how he makes enough money to drive a brand new mercedes. I should have asked him about it when I was buying those elephant tusks off him the other day.......

ryebread

Elephant Tusks!! He told me they were Rhino Horns!! I am so sick of getting ripped off..........can't a guy catch a break?

saltylakes

FSH,
usually you can save time and just make a quick phone call!!!
That is why i asked the question...
This board is ridiculous sometimes!!!!

fshhub

nah, i apppologize, but at 11 pm(maybe 10 where he is), and besides even a phone call
like I said 15 minutes?
sorry, I was not trying to be rude, just thought maybe somebody was else was being rude/impatient(I almost never look at the name of the posting person)
remember, often times when reading something it is between the posting party and reader, but often things seem more pushy than they are supposed to

saltylakes

no problem...
i live in florida and really have a serious love for sea turtles.
i hope that this dealer doesnt have one!!!!

luckyk0505

hey sammystringray
where do u go for LFS? RMS? or AQua Tech?
Aquatech has unbelieveable price.........
Emperor angel for 250......
Clown fish for 30 lol
black clown for $100
lion fish $50
they are not right.....at all

killafins

i just remembered hearing somethinga bout freshwater turtles. I think its a rumor like converting a pleco from fresh to salt (which would be really kewl), but i heard turtles could do that too. DId naybody hear abuot that?

RMS???? For saltwater livestock and supplies?
Nope.
Aquatic technology is the only place locally for anybody serious about saltwater. There are a few other smaller places that cater to the saltwater enthusiast, but nobody has the "stuff" that AT has.
In fact, I have to make a run there tomorrow. It's always an expensive trip because there always seems to be more in the bag than I went there for! Last trip it was an extremely cool lionfish. Time before that it was lovely orange zoo's. Time before that it was a beautiful spaghetti leather (and so on and so forth).

luckyk0505

did you ever been RMS on MIddlge Burgh Height on
Engle RD? I think they are better..
Aqua tech has wrong price.
clown for $30 ? Oh no.. RMS has Exactly same one for
$9
and their price is way better.... compare Aqua tech
price to other online store.... not right...
Vigimil Tang for $500? Black clown for $100?
Fox Face for $45? Blue Face Angel for $210?
Puple Tang for $100? Emepror Ange lfor $250?
NASO tang for $140? Hippo Tang for $90??
they dont know what their doing..
try RMS on Engle ROAD.. Much better price...
and good fish too...

RMS Engle Rd. Middleburg Hgts= lousy fish. I know someone who used to work at that location and the stories he tells...
Price isn't everything. In fact it may possibly be the single worst way of selecting your livestock. Sometimes you will really find a great buy at a REPUTABLE SW shop, but usually will pay a fair price for the quality of what you have selected.
Generally speaking you will get what you pay for.
It is your tank though and your money and your decision. Purchase your livestock and equipment any place that you feel comfortable with. :)
I'll be sticking with Aquatic Technology! :D :D

i really doubt they have an actuall sea turtle in there pet shop..and if a pet store did have one it wouldnt be in ohio thats for sure

luckyk0505

Now I am really stick with online stores...
like SWF.com and some other places...
Great fish.. and great price.. and large selection..

S

simm

Originally posted by Grouperhead
Thirdly, PETA sucks @$$. Bo

LOL I agree. People Eating Tasty Animals!!

sting_ray29

Who cares if they got a SW turtle.. I'm sure they are selling illigal turtles in a sweatshop under the building...... P.E.T.A. is gay-

killafins

I disagree, I feel that it is crucial to keep endangered animals alone or at least help them in a 'helpful' way. Taking a future 'spawner' is damaging their population drastically. PTA protects animals from that... Plus, please reframe from using certain language^^^

makai

I'm really amazed at the prices you guys paay for fish.
We got black clowns for 27.99. There is a 3-4" purple tang right now in the store for 48.00. They make the drive every monday to new york to hand pick these fish. I'm taking a quick ride there in 10 mins. If you guys want i post any good deals to compare...
I'm still amazed... The most expensive fish i've seen around here is the cown triggers. There even more than the Imperator Angelfish at $119.00.

killafins

Sammy, I know u said it might take awhile to look into it but did u find out anything today??? (just by a long shot?) I m very curious...