Does anyone have a golden puffer?

Does anyone have a golden puffer? I'm trying to see if there are any differences between a golden and a dog face, personality wise. I love that golden color but they are also expensive.

Wow....Not a single person has a golden puffer? Should I take this as they are a poor choice or that they are too expensive for us poor folks! :)

rhyno36

Honestly I would consider getting one. The price is a draw back right now but I have spent a lot of fish before. The fact is that I never seen on in a LFS and the one place online I called didnt have one in stock and never called me back, two months now, when they got one.

tangcrazy

Sorry, I spend most of my time on fish discussion. I used to have a golden puffer, all around a great fish. They have loads of personality, very hardy, and will eat anything! Do not keep with lionfish. I lost my golden to a lionfish sting, and I miss him very much! I hope you decide to get one, they are awesome!! :D

guppie

I saw a golden puffer today at my lfs, great looking fish, great personality, I would love to have him but 300 is alot. I also have a dogface and they act about the same. Good Luck