Does anyone have any of these..?

treybomb

Hi i was just wondering if anyone had these size tanks and if you do could you post a pic(if possible) and the dimensions ... the dimensions are all i really want. the size tanks i am looking for are 55 72 and 72 bowfront or any tanks around those sizes.
thanks
any input is greatly appreciated
trey

carshark

i have a 75, its been a great tank, i used it for freshwater for years with cichlids, and raising arowana, now that i am doing salt, its been a good size for most fish, its a good size for room dimensions as well....

note: i have 50 more lbs of live rock in it now, but i dont have an updated pic....total of 70lbs, need more but for a FOWLR im not too pressed

carshark

Originally Posted by treybomb
so thats.. 58 length 18 depth? and 21 height?
well 48 long, 18 deep 21 high

joncat24

I have a 72 g bowfront. the dimensions are 48x18x24 length width height .it is 18 in the middle of the bow I love the bowfront design,,,the only thing is building a canpoy is a painin the arse

mbrands

I have a standard 55 (48x13x18, as Minchman stated) with about 90 pounds of LR. My wife is making me scrape all my corraline off the back glass, so it doesn't look as presentable as I'd like.

monalisa

Originally Posted by mbrands
I have a standard 55 (48x13x18, as Minchman stated) with about 90 pounds of LR. My wife is making me scrape all my corraline off the back glass, so it doesn't look as presentable as I'd like.

What!!!
Lisa :happyfish

mbrands

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
What!!!
Tell me about it.

However, by doing some minor things I wouldn't like, we have been looking into buying a 180 now!