Does anyone have pictures from scuba diving or anything like that

E

e.es.c

I would like to see some pictures of scuba diving trips anyone have any

sunny

Fort Lauderdale, last weekend, July 31, 2006. Not really a trip for me. I live 5 minutes away.

sunny

Eagle Rays. We saw whole school. Unfortunatly it was a cloudy day. But it was really cool.

E

e.es.c

those all look really cool ive got some of coco cay to i went there in june is was awsome

sunny

I went to Coco Cay in June too. On RCCL Majesty of the Seas. June 16-19th. Were you on the same cruise?

reef diver

Ive got some awesom schools of unid's fish, some barracudas, and a 2.5 foot long lobster. Buts sadly thir print nod digiral

pallan

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
Ive got some awesom schools of unid's fish, some barracudas, and a 2.5 foot long lobster. Buts sadly thir print nod digiral

Scan them into computer than you can post them.

E

e.es.c

Originally Posted by sunny
I went to Coco Cay in June too. On RCCL Majesty of the Seas. June 16-19th. Were you on the same cruise?
Yes i was on that exact cruise floor three

sunny

Originally Posted by E.ES.C
Yes i was on that exact cruise floor three

Well, we must have been on the same scuba trip(s). The shore dive on Coco Cay and the dive trip with Stuarts Cove. Who are you? I am Melissa and my Husband who was diving with me/us was Andy. Small world.
Did you get any good photos of the Sharks?

waiting

Wow! cool pictures everyone!
Steveweast -- What kind of fish is in the sixth picture (some kind of trigger?)? Craaazy shot.

steveweast

Yes, it is a titan trigger.....this is what he looks like....before he decided to turn around and taste the camera...

E

e.es.c

Originally Posted by sunny
Well, we must have been on the same scuba trip(s). The shore dive on Coco Cay and the dive trip with Stuarts Cove. Who are you? I am Melissa and my Husband who was diving with me/us was Andy. Small world.
Did you get any good photos of the Sharks?
I just read the date of your cruise and mine was the one right before it we went to key west, nassua, and coco cay and my name is eric and my wife's name is emily