Does anyone have this unit?

rcbc3384

I cut and pasted this ad. Can I get some advice???
48" Aqua Cool 175 Watt Dual Metal Halide/ 110 Watt VHO
Superior Metal Halide/VHO Retrofit Kit
This Retrofit can also be ordered in 2', 3', 4', 5' and 6' combinations
VHO bulbs included with this package
Try our new Aqua Cool 14K Metal Halide bulbs as an upgrade
Cool Touch Lighting
Aluminum Extruded Heat Dissipation Box
(DUAL)
175 Watt Metal Halide Advance Electromagnetic Ballasts
These ballasts are not off-shore, knockoff ballasts, that are going to fail before you know it.
These ballasts are manufactured by Advance Transformer, the leader in Ballast Technology.
Check the specifications or visit their web site at: www.advancetransformer.com
210 input watts
For 175Watt Metal Halide lamp
Circuit type:CWA
120/347 Volt input
This box was engineered to withstand, and dissipate the heat that is produced by the use of the entire range of HID Ballasts.
All Aluminum construction made with T6061 Aluminum.
The aluminum fin height is a whopping 1/2", allowing for extreme temperature dissipation. Compare that to other aluminum boxes sold which only provide 1/4" fin height.
Built into the design of this box is legs and feet that keep the entire enclosure, elevated, to ensure unit stability and safety.
All Cool Touch Lighting Ballast Boxes are equipped with quick connect sockets and on/off switches to allow fast relocation and easy installation.
As well, included in all Cool Touch Lighting Ballast Boxes is a unique top track to allow for racking capabilities and handle bracket accessories (accessories not included in this auction).
All boxes are factory wired for common household voltage of 120 volts, but most ballasts used are capable of multi-tap voltages. If requested, the ballast box can be rewired to accommodate such a request.
2 Lamps Included in Auction
Coral Life OR URI Actinic Very High Output 110 Watts
Very High Output Actinic Lamp with strong emissions in the short wavelength region of the spectrum.
Ideal for marine aquarium, reef tanks and African Ciclids.
Promotes the growth of zooxanthellae algae, essential for the growth and well being of all photosynthetic corals and invertebrates.
Simulates the short wavelength blue light which penetrates to reef depths in nature.
Output closely matches the absorption peak of blue chlorophyll used in photosynthesis.
Long Lasting: Effective for up to 10,000 hours
Coral Life 10,000 K Very High Output 110 Watts
Very High Output 10K Lamp
High Intensity lamp with strong emmisions in the blue spectrum simulating deeper ocean enviroment.
Ideal for all marine aquarium, reef tank and fresh water aquariums where a deep water effect is desired.
Emmision spectrum strong in the Blue and Red regions which supports the photobiological process of marinee algae and fresh water plants.
Promotes the growth of zooxanthellae algae, essential for the growth and well being of all photosynthetic corals and invertebrates.
Long Lasting: Effective for up to 10,000 hours

jobob

yea i have the 2ft fixture. i love it. the aqua cool bulbs are really nice, but if u are going with 2 actinic then i think its to much bulb. upgrade to a 10k bulb. or u could use the 14k and one 10k and one actinic. it doesnt come with metal halide bulbs, u have to pay extra for them. go to there website, because they have extras u can get put on. like i got dual fans and black powder coating. i didnt want to stare at a sliver canopy. and the fans help with the heat. i wrote them an email and asked if it came with mh bulbs and the lady said they didnt but she would give me one, so ask before u buy. since mine was only for 29gal tank i got the 175w, but if urs getting the 48in i would get the 250w mh its only $40 more.