Does anyone know Kim Bui?

thedocta

WARNING!!!! Vietfish is andrewt, kim bui, quyen bui, & Vs. They are all the same guy. He's now trying to get rid of the evidence by selling it before the cops come to check him out. Hey Quyen: That's BS that I got ripped offf and it was probably a girl. You know damn well it was you and your no girl...your a guy so don't even try covering your crimes up. -Greg

thedocta

All,
A formal complaint has been filed again "Quyen T. Bui" regarding the fraud he committed through this site. If you are a victum please notify the FBI at the following site:
http://www.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp
Please reference complaint I04121821141177 when submitting your information.

Originally posted by Vs
you are right, i am a scammer. one thing you need to know about. This email account and the xxlitohotvtboixx@hotmail.com and the paypal account had all been hacked. Yep, that means I am not even kim bui. I don't even know who kim bui is. I hacked into so many swf.com people's account because i sent them pictures of fish and whatever i was faking which were keyloggers, and yes ig ot this account. and if you are talkign about hack, please i can hack you if i wanted to. so get yo ur fact straight, i was reading all the messages on swf board, there is no kim bui
Steven Baldamy(real name)

Vs, if you are ever fortunate enough to stop by central illinois, please let me know, lately Ive been in the mood to deliver a few ass whoopins.

viper_930

Sorry for your losses.
You may also want to contact the mods or administrators on this board and let them know what is going on. They can do an IP scan and ban that IP address from this board.

T

thomas712

Originally posted by ViPeR_930
You may also want to contact the mods or administrators on this board and let them know what is going on. They can do an IP scan and ban that IP address from this board.

That was done a few days ago.

T

tuningvis

WOW :eek:
interesting thread... glad you guys followed through on that report
sorry you guys got scammed