Does anyone know of a good LFS in Delaware?

mr_x

you could try east coast aquatics, in prospect park, pa. it's just inside the border. it's a small store, but you can find some livestock deals there, and they have a decent selection.

cdangel0

95N to 896N (exit #2)
Go about 1/2 mile and make a right on to Rt 4
Head another mile and turn right in to Chestnut Hill shopping center (Shoprite)
PA is tucked in the corner by the T-mobile store and Curves.

bhfccsr198

well here is a list of fish stores in delaware
fishman aquarium center 2302 concord pik phone 302 658 tank love this store but they are lacking sometimes
just fish fox run plaza phone 302 836 8250 very pricey but always has rare fish
william green bank aquarium 107 green bank rd phone302 994 1707 dont like it doesnt have a good salt selection at all once in a while he will have a nice trigger or something if that what you into
pet kare two locations 302 733 0740
not reALLY THAT GOOD SMALL ONLILY LIKE 12 TANKS
PREMIUM 5 CHESTNUTHILL PLAZA PHONE 302224 FISH IT OKAY NEW STORE DOESNT HAVE ALOT OF FISH BUT SEEMS TO BE STARTING TO GET IT TOGETHER
THEN THERE IS ***** ON KIRKWOOD HIGH WAY AND ONE AT CHRISTIANA MALL THEY BOTH ARE OKAY THEY ALWAYS HAVE DECENT DEALS AT BOTH I JUST BOUGHT A REALLY BIG DEVILS HAND FOR 15.00 THAT DUEING AWESOME UNDER RIGHT LIGHTS
BUT LIKE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONS ACROSS BORDER IN PA REALLY GOOD STORE CALLED EAST COAST THEY HAVE A 1500 GALLONS DISPLAY REEF PLUS TONS OF LIVE STOCK AND DRY GOODS 484 4946100

travis99

Great list.
If you want head to the Pet Kare in Bear DE. Talk to Frank, they will order pretty much anything for you and he know allot about reef tanks. He was one of the main reasons I bought my 125. I usually only do my shopping there or online at swf. If you decide to go to Pet Kare just tell Frank that Travis sent you.
Also not to far away in Bel Air MD there is a lfs called Marine Dreams. Very nice always has tons of fish and coral. The place is huge!
Travis

travis99

Originally Posted by Cdangel0
http:///forum/post/2550486
95N to 896N (exit #2)
Go about 1/2 mile and make a right on to Rt 4
Head another mile and turn right in to Chestnut Hill shopping center (Shoprite)
PA is tucked in the corner by the T-mobile store and Curves.
Is this store still there? I was up there a couple months ago and it was gone. You could still see the sign but the inside was abandoned.
Travis

davmul

I was in Premium Aquatics today; it was my first visit. Small dry goods section but a huge tank area. It looks like they are still building out the store because an entire row of tanks (like 60 tanks) were dry. The salt section was sparsley stocked but they did have some nice and healthy looking fish. I really wanted to bring home a really nice coral beauty, but my QT is currently full. Prices were reasonable.

bhfccsr198

yea i like the petcare in bear but they dont have much usually sometiomes they have good prices and i will do next time im there talking to frank

al mc

I live in Delaware. If I want dry goods I go to That Fish Place in Lancaster. If I am looking for fish/inverts I go to Hidden Reef ( can't remember town , but near Bristol,pA...a little north of Philly ). Both are worth the trip IMHO.
If I am looking for a unique coral I would try Pacific East Aquatics in Maryland.
Owned and operated by a veterinarian.

Originally Posted by Al Mc
http:///forum/post/2551899
I live in Delaware. If I want dry goods I go to That Fish Place in Lancaster. If I am looking for fish/inverts I go to Hidden Reef ( can't remember town , but near Bristol,pA...a little north of Philly ). Both are worth the trip IMHO.
If I am looking for a unique coral I would try Pacific East Aquatics in Maryland.
Owned and operated by a veterinarian.

I go there all the time...its the only store around here. Dr. Mac is very awesome!!

cdangel0

Actually if you go to Pet Kare in Governor's Square, talk to Frank for knowledge, talk to Mark for a deal. Guy will cut prices on just about everything.
Premium Aquatics replaced Newark Tropicals in the same store front. it is a very new store and they are still working on getting it up and running, great knowledge though. Several of my local club members work there.
Dr. Macs is awesome!!! We try to make a group trip down there at least once or twice a year. Good deals, beautiful specimens, outstanding knowledge, and if it's a group he'll feed you too