Does anyone live in Middle Georgia on here?

complete

FOR SALE
1 branching hammer green metallic with 6 heads fragged 2nd week december
and another that was fragged at same time with 5 maybe six heads both are bigger than palm of hand and also a brown finger leather thats about 6 inches maybe. Would like for local pickup but could ship in state only but have never shipped before so would need advice heard the thermos works great. pics are attached the pic with the hammer not out yet was taken right after lights came on to show how healthy tissue is. All hammer 35 piece and finger is 30 piece.

mrdc

From Macon but now live in Columbus GA!!
Complete, you still have those hammers?
Email me at actudan AT hotmail DOT com

complete

all gone sorry i sold them to friend, owner at petland will have another frag in May of the hammer, will keep u updated when ready

mrdc

My LFS store is getting their first major coral supply in next Friday since their new setup. I think a couple of thousand was spent on the order. Can't wait!

appaloosa1

Anyone in Athens have anything? Athens Aquarium hasn't had too much lately and I really want something new. I don't have anything for trade... just tried fragging tonite, if it does work I will have a hairy mushroom and xenia soon.

appaloosa1

I may also have some of these zoas available. They are purple centered with red/brown skirts. Some have a green center with purple around it and red/brown skirts.

daitheflu

Atlanta here...but spend most of my free time in Kennesaw.
I've only had my tank up for a few weeks so I'm still very new to this. I'd love to see some GA aquariums though...see what you guys have.
Oh and I need live rock if anyones in the area. Thanks.

daitheflu

Originally Posted by DUGGY P
Yeah There Are Some Sites You Can Go On To Order That Live Rock
Whatsize Tank?
Ordering online doesnt seem to be all that much cheaper than just buying it at one of the stores around here. Plus, you can't see what you're getting before you buy it.
Its just a 30g but its taller than most. Very square in shape so I'm looking for tall rock.