Does he look better now??

litoallie

Ok.. so awhile a go I bought this tang and he was emaciated and thought to have HLLE (beginning stage).. So.. now I was wondering if he looks any better..? any serious problems you all see... that I don't?? btw thanks for all the help and suggestions when I first got this poor thing.
now with some updated pictures:
Edit: few more pictures

lion_crazz

I see a major improvement with the head and lateral line erosion and overall health of the fish. Great job!! I cannot see the thickness of the fish, though, to see if he put on any weight.
Do you think there is anyway I could use your before and after shots in the book I am writing? If so, could you just repost a few of the before shots? A detailed desciption of what I am doing can be found here:
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/329370/anyone-have-some-nice-photos-now-is-the-time-to-get-them-published

litoallie

I'll put up some of the before and after pictures on your thread. I'll also put up some more pictures of how he looks now. Please let me know when your book will be published and where I can get one.
Uploading those pictures.. takes..let's just say...forever. lol

lion_crazz

Thanks a lot, I greatly appreciate it.
I have an extensive disease and treatment section in the book, so of course, some shots of successful treatment are always good to have.
The book is going to be published by a professional publisher, so I would like to have it available in most stores when it is complete.

litoallie

Thanks!!! He eats a lot.. so I don't feed him too often.. just once a day now. Thanks for all your help.. he would not have healed so fast without your help.
Now I have another question.. what type of coral would you recommend for my 55G. I recently added a hammer coral in there and it's picked off by my peppermint shrimps. So now I have a empty skeleton left. I wanted something colorful and something that moves.. also something that is pretty hardy.. what do you suggest??

ci11337

make sure he gets plenty of greens, look like he's in good shape. What kind of lighting do you have? I would suggest soft corals.