Does it bother anyone else?

bluelagoon

how about being elected treasurer for an organization, then being completely ignored? i mean COMPLETELY! i do nothing. zip. nada.
but i guess they needed ONE person to just sit and look pretty to make everyone else look a little better!
lol...jk.
but really. you should see our 'president/secretary' who happens to be my ex-roommate! we definitely need all the good-looking girls we can get to counteract that!
sorry that's mean. lol.

ruaround

Originally Posted by bluelagoon
how about being elected treasurer for an organization, then being completely ignored? i mean COMPLETELY! i do nothing. zip. nada.
A treasurer being ignored... hmmmmmm... somthin fishy??? <--- no pun intended, ohh wait its a fish forum so i guess pun intended!!!

how about this... the amount of TP a female uses...grrrr :mad: ... I swear there is atleast 60% of a roll in the trash from who knows what ya' all do with it... its a conspiracy I say...a CONSPIRACY!!!

bluelagoon

my dad always complained about tp being used. i don't think u want to see what we have to wrap up, so be thankful for all the extra, and have you even considered having to wipe what we do with 2 squares of tp?? i mean sure we're gonna wash our hands, but still, it's gross. lol

swlover

Originally Posted by bluelagoon
my dad always complained about tp being used. i don't think u want to see what we have to wrap up, so be thankful for all the extra, and have you even considered having to wipe what we do with 2 squares of tp?? i mean sure we're gonna wash our hands, but still, it's gross. lol
No kidding! Yuk. Good point, could you imagine what men would do if they had to be the ones that had "that" and had to have babies! I know my hubby gets a little tummy ache and he's dying!
Ok guys does it bother you to have to go to the store and buy femine protection for your girls? Or any other product meant for ladies? I know it absolutely kills my husband-he's always afaid there gonna do a price check or he'll run into someone he knows!

michelle l

OMG I would *never* send my hubby to do that!! He wouldn't mind but I would...I also won't let him hold my purse even though he offers. It just looks...wrong LOL!!!

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by ruaround
I am a total Insomniac!!! grrr yes it does bother me!!!
When people are listing things and say: ( ... = whatever the list items are)
Number 1: "...."
and B:"..."
or
A: "..."
and secondly: "..."
i know this is a little late, but you can take melatonin every night to create a sleep pattern. It's totally save, and not addictive.

ruaround

Originally Posted by swlover
No kidding! Yuk. Good point, could you imagine what men would do if they had to be the ones that had "that" and had to have babies! I know my hubby gets a little tummy ache and he's dying!
Ok guys does it bother you to have to go to the store and buy femine protection for your girls? Or any other product meant for ladies? I know it absolutely kills my husband-he's always afaid there gonna do a price check or he'll run into someone he knows!

nah no bother here... I used to work in a grocery store, and I was HABA asst manager... had to handle those products all the time... I am sure I am one of the few though...
what about all of these professional athletes causing problems???

swlover

Originally Posted by Michelle L
OMG I would *never* send my hubby to do that!! He wouldn't mind but I would...I also won't let him hold my purse even though he offers. It just looks...wrong LOL!!!
My husband will ask me if I need anything while he's out...I mentioned it to him once and he did it, but grumbled about it..he said when he got to the store he picked up a six pack of beer with them so he didn't feel weird-he don't even drink!
My husband wont go into my purse either-let alone hold it!

ruaround

Originally Posted by Clown52
No
People who get off topic...

ahah... the dreaded threadjacker... nope guilty as charged...

how about the absolute worst program on TV:
Days of our Lives... (popularity doesnt jusitfy such a travesty)
there are people out there that actually call a freind or family member and discuss each day like its for real... Down with daytime Soap Operas!!!

bluelagoon

Originally Posted by jdragunas
i know this is a little late, but you can take melatonin every night to create a sleep pattern. It's totally save, and not addictive.
yep. and it comes in a couple different forms.... 1 mg & 3 mg, and regular tablets for helping you fall asleep, and time-release tablets to help you stay asleep. also in sublingual form (the kind you stick under your tongue)
but you can also take valerian root. it's good for sleeping and relaxation (stress relief-yay!)

J

jdragunas

yep ruaround! I hate stupid soap operas! They're sooooo fake! That's why i don't watch desperate houswives... it's directed just like a bad soap
How about this: when your hubby insists on throwing his boxers/socks/dirty clothes in the hallway, instead of 1 foot away in the hamper??? And then when you ask him to put them in the hamper, you're "nagging" them!!!

ruaround

yep ruaround! I hate stupid soap operas! They're sooooo fake! That's why i don't watch desperate houswives... it's directed just like a bad soap
How about this: when your hubby insists on throwing his boxers/socks/dirty clothes in the hallway, instead of 1 foot away in the hamper??? And then when you ask him to put them in the hamper, you're "nagging" them!!!

Whats a hamper??? :hilarious I only miss if it is over flowing with clothes
...so I guess I dont mind...
how about people that have technology and resources at their disposal, but insist on doing it the old fasioned way or making someone else do it for them...

J

jdragunas

a hamper... it's the thing you put dirty clothes in... what do you call it?
and i'm not sure what you mean... can you give us an example of having the technology and insisting on doing it the old way?

ruaround

a hamper... it's the thing you put dirty clothes in... what do you call it?
and i'm not sure what you mean... can you give us an example of having the technology and insisting on doing it the old way?
I was joking about the hamper... A hamper whats that? isnt the floor a hamper...
okay my boss has a cpu on her desk, and everytime a client calls with a question about something she will say hold on... then ask me to get the info... knowing that I am in the middle of something and she is playing solitare and is too scared to utilize her cpu... and then make a comment that this would be easier if we were still using ledgers...