Does my avatar look bad???

jr2857

i'm just wondering if my avatar looks ugly. i know lord vol- i mean he-who-must-not-be-named looks ugly. should i change it??? :thinking:

dogstar

If you like it then its fine with me. Its so small that I cant tell if the guy is ugly or not.

nw2sltfsh

Originally Posted by jr2857
i'm just wondering if my avatar looks ugly. i know lord vol- i mean he-who-must-not-be-named looks ugly. should i change it??? :thinking:
Is that Lord Voldermort from the Goblet of Fire? And if it isnt - wow that is freaky that man looks just like He Who Must Not Be Named

ruaround

I liked Harry Potter better...
but if you like this one keep it...IMO we arent here for an avatar contest... are we :thinking: ?

socal57che

Originally Posted by ruaround
we arent here for an avatar contest... are we :thinking: ?
Why not? My fish are O.K. and I checked the other posts and other people are helping with fish woes.

Since avatars are by definition spiritual maybe we could have a debate over their being appropriate at all. Or NOT!
Or we could all just stare at the pretty pictures.
I really do think the insane clown av is creepy....you know the one. :scared:

J

jdragunas

but if you like this one keep it...IMO we arent here for an avatar contest... are we :thinking: ?
if we are, i think i win hands down...

dogstar

Originally Posted by jdragunas
if we are, i think i win hands down...

Ha, now thats ugly. JK
So many avitars like yours look like really nice photos and its a shame there so small that people really can see how nice they are. Should be a thread were we post them larger so others can see. Most people choose them bacause there nice photos or something their passionate about.

jr2857

Originally Posted by NW2SLTFSH
Is that Lord Voldermort from the Goblet of Fire? And if it isnt - wow that is freaky that man looks just like He Who Must Not Be Named
from the first movie when he was behind proffessor quirrels head. i just really like harry potter for some reason. i like how jk rowling writes (i'm 12 though)

jr2857

i just wanted opinions on these. we should have an avatar contest

dogstar

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
Dogstar, how do you get an avatar that changes the image?
It has to be a GIF image/program. Dont ask me how to do it. I found it on another site and you copy them just like you would a JPEG photo image.
Still cant be bigger than SWF allows.

nw2sltfsh

Originally Posted by jr2857
from the first movie when he was behind proffessor quirrels head. i just really like harry potter for some reason. i like how jk rowling writes (i'm 12 though)

I am 35 and I love her books ... there are many fans of hers on this site - and many of us were missing right after HPHBP came out because we were all reading the book the day it became available.
You gotta be a fan to recognize a picture in a 1X1 view of it! I love the avatar

J

jdragunas

Well, if jr doesn't mind, maybe we can post our avtars here bigger... here's mine anyway. I had to crop it so you could make it out on my avtar, so here's the actual picture.

J

jdragunas

hey jr, fyi, you can make your avtar bigger. It can be 100x100 pixels... yours looks a lot smaller than that.

J

jdragunas

and, btw, darth... your avtar isn't original... there's quite a few people on here that share it with you... all it shows is that you're incredibly lazy...

darth tang

Originally Posted by jdragunas
and, btw, darth... your avtar isn't original... there's quite a few people on here that share it with you... all it shows is that you're incredibly lazy...
Sorry, I don't have as much time as the rest of you to put up ics in my avatar. I have more important things to do......like take care of seahorses and my other fish TANKS!