Does my tank look foggy?

rapt0r32

This is a 12 gallon correct? Did you have the water in there and then dump in the sand? Only reason I ask it is because there appears to be sand ontop the filter head.
Now I am not saying it was wrong but with that small of a tank I would have mixed up 12 gallons of saltwater.. Bring it up to room temp put in the sand ( because usually it is packed alittle wet anyhow... put a bowl in there and slowly add the water into the bowl so it doesn't stir up the sand as much...
But that is just me... How is the tank looking now?
:happy:

asbury030

This is it of now and when i wasjed out the filter cart. some of the carbon came out and landed on the sand should i get the carbon out of the sand or will it not hurt anything?

magic

I think that your light is hitting your white sand and making it look foggy, try to put so rock in it.

toddpolish

but that would have anything to do with it bein foggy though.
no, temp would have nothing to do with foggyness. no, I was just pointing that out. looked like in the latter pix that the tank wasn't cloudy anymore.

asbury030

oh the reason it is so cold is because that tank crashed and i have an anemone so i have to take the whole lid off and put it on top of my qt tank to give my anemone enought lighting.