Does this list look ok for fish ideas

lmforbis

Skip the mandarins. I have one in a 120 with a Refugium it does well I wouldn't try one in a smaller tank certainly not two, not even in my tank.
One Banggai is a good number. You can do, say, 3 pajamas but banggais tend to pick each other off when they reach maturity unless you have a mated pair. A mated pair will breed in captivity. They are pretty cool because they are mouth brooder. The Banggai are certainly the prettier of the two.
I don't recall how big your tank is. I wouldn't do the flame angel unless you have a 75 or bigger. Most report that they are real jerks and harass other fish. That hasn't been my experience. I've had mine for close to 3 years with no problems but again I have a reasonably big tank. Add the angel last.

dangerfish

My tank is 90 gallons and I will add the angel last, I will probably skip out on the Banggai's then. I kind of still want the mandarins and I'm willing to add copepods manually if I have too. So this is my order so far in the order I will put them in:

Firefish (already in the tank)
2 clownfish
2 Yasha goby (one male and one female with Randall shrimp)
Lawnmower Blenny
2 mandarin goby's
Flame angel

jay0705

The issue you will have with mandys is 2 males will fight. Spotted will kill greens no matter the sex. The amount of pods they will eat is off the charts. Like you'd need to add pods weekly. Check out the cost of that. The few foods they eat that are nutritious enough to sustain them are often difficult to impossible to find

dangerfish

ok, I'll put them to the side for now, What are some nice colorful fish I can add to my 90-gallon tank to replace them.

lmforbis

I'm a big fan of the orchid dotty back. Royal gramas are great, I've never had good luck with them but others have.

dangerfish

Can I add a clown goby or do I already have enough gobies. (are gobies like tangs where if their body shape is similar to another they'll fight with that goby)

geridoc

Tale a look at the various reef-safe wrasses - they are gorgeous, peaceful, and will fit in your system nicely.

dangerfish

Do all reef safe wrasses bury themselves in the sand when they sleep because if so I don't really want to get any of them because I don't think my sand is soft enough for that.

And if some don't which ones should I get.

dangerfish

This is the sand that I ended up getting is it alright for wrasse that bury themselves or does it have to big of sand pieces like I think.

jay0705

Lol your really worried about your sand. The fiji pink is fine. I have Hawaiian black in one of my tanks and wrasse have no issues with it