Dog lkovers or any animal lovers

K

kat74

Signed...
I am passing this on to my friends list.
Sooo sad. My heart aches for that poor dog.

rabbit_72

I've signed and passed the message along on my myspace and another message board. I hope they get more signatures than they need!

zain

People shoot deer and ducks, they are just as important as dogs are. Please help outlaw all hunting and fishing.

travis89

signed
Originally Posted by Zain
http:///forum/post/2597512
People shoot deer and ducks, they are just as important as dogs are. Please help outlaw all hunting and fishing.
There's a difference between hunting/fishing and killing a family pet.

digitydash

Pass it on what ever forums you frequent or friends list and hope they get more then they need for signature.I comend them for patience because I don't know if someone did this to my dog I would be.I would probly be in jail that day.
You sound like a vegatarian zain not everyone likes blan veggy to eat everyday.Their is a difference between a hunter and a person that does it for sport.I don't hunt but I do fish. I only keep what I can eat and release everything else.Most hunters are the same way.People that do it for the sport just do it to have a trophy on their wall.A family pet is not the same thing.If you want to start a petition make yourself a thread then.Im sure their are peta and other animal groups out their with petitions .

reefraff

Has anyone seen any legitimate news reports concerning this? Seems like a classic example of the neighbor from hell if true but I can't find a single news story on it. The link to the petition seems to be on every BB in the known world though. Maybe I am just not using the right key words or something

zain

Originally Posted by LSU
http:///forum/post/2597533
Are you serious?
Yes. I do believe that a deers life or any other animals life is just as important as a dogs life. Why should shooting a deer not be considered cruelty to animals but shooting a dog is? They are both very horrible.

aquaknight

reefraff, the story is from Spain, so maybe look into that? Didn't find too much else myself.
Zain, dogs are not wild animals where you can go buy a permit to hunt. They do not need their numbers checked in the wild. You can eat deer, but no one eats dog. No one owns a deer as a family pet. After a long day of work or whatever, a deer isn't excited to see you nor does it come over and lay it's head in your lap. You also agrue, the dog was his property, so this guy should get at least the equvilent of grand theft.

K

kikithemermaid

Originally Posted by Zain
http:///forum/post/2598283
Yes. I do believe that a deers life or any other animals life is just as important as a dogs life. Why should shooting a deer not be considered cruelty to animals but shooting a dog is? They are both very horrible.
Completely agree.

And aquaknight, in some cultures people eat dog.