Dog Whisperer

angelman

Originally Posted by earlybird
I don't understand I guess?
Is this what he wanted?

I would like to fill in the blank but won't.
"blanks" like you are the reason I am out of here.
My last post.
Enjoy.

michaeltx

Originally Posted by AngelMan
So you are saying that disregard the door knob. Lets keep banging our heads into the door rather than trying something new that someone has shown us can work, only because we don't know it of have heard of it?
not at all but all options need to be said so someone with no experience in keeping marine fish doesnt make mistakes and kill alot of livestock I never said it wouldn't work I threw out my opinion that they are other ways of doing what you suggest and do with a tank divider. there are many things that change in this hobby on a daily basis new discoveries etc.. I am open to new suggestions but when a new suggestion comes up the oldler tryed and true methods need to be brought up aswell for people not to think its th only way to go.
Mike

angelman

Michael,
Sent PM to you and Beth requesting removal of my two threads as I will be pulling all video and photos after all.
I note you removed the latter couple of entries from the folks that posted sarcasm that would not be something I would stand for if they were in front of me. I commend you for doing that rapidly.
Upon removal of this, I will request cancelling of my user access.
I will remain logged until I hear back from you or Beth.
Thank you again in advance.