Dominat colour gene in male or female?

skate020

i recently bought a true perc, but only one because this one is only about 1.5", but already has 100% of its colour!full black shades and white rings are fully connected with the bit coming out facing the head.
and i could probably bet my life i'll never find a true perc as beautiful as this one.
so eventually i want to breed these. and was wondering which, the male or female has the dominant colour gene, because obv i want my bred clownfish to all look like this:D
so if its the male that is dominant i could buy percs bigger then the one i have at the mo so it can become dominant and therefore the female, and if its the female then i'll buy a smaller one etc.
i know it says if you buy two clowns separate you should always make sure the new one is smaller, but if the new is like, noticeable bigger then it'll very easily convince the other one its dominant.

clintjj

In ONE OF MY CLOWN PAIR THE FEMALE is black and white,60-80% of the babys are black and white the others are orange and white . In my other pair the female is o&w male is b&w most babys are o&W. Didn't pair them that way they did.