Dont you hate it when...

splash1914

you buy a new fish and they get eaten!!! I bought 4 LARGE green chromis today and one of my leopards ate it after about an hour!!! They have never bothered any fish before and have never eaten live food.... Now i am down to three....... I guess thats why they call it the food chain....

splash1914

thanks, I thought so too.... they tag my blue legs and mexican turbos all the time...I was more worried about the sharks getting nipped than the chromis getting eaten!! the other three havent come out of hiding yet, the one that got eaten never hid....

novice150

I know that feeling all too well. My leopard has eaten a fish before too, I was suprised. Of course then there's my black tip, I'm beggining to think he thinks its FUNNY to eat my fish.

novice150

One of the basement too:) The texturing, painting, and lighting is done. It doesnt look as good in the day time, and the tanks lights arent on yet. I'll try to get a night time shot later.

slick

Your basement is looking nice. I will be doing the same kind of stuff in a few weeks. Except my big tank is only 240g.:(