Downgrading my 250w MH

nietzsche

I'd like to downgrade my icecap 250w MH electronic ballast along with the wires, mogule, reflector, 20k bulb for some MH, hqi lighting. I'd like something like 150w or even 70w. If not, I'm asking 140 if anyone is interested

baloo6969

do u want to get PC's? want to trade? i got a corallife used for <2 months it's a retro kit 48' 4x65watts. if it's on your 29...you could just cut the reflector and put them side by side in your hood.

nietzsche

Looking to trade for metal halide but just lower wattage or sell for 140. It's just too strong for my tank.

baloo6969

too bad, i'm hurting for $ now. i really need a 20K bulb and reflector and ball...your's would be perfect. If you change your mind and want 4PC's let me know.

grumpygils

Originally Posted by nietzsche
I'd like to downgrade my icecap 250w MH electronic ballast along with the wires, mogule, reflector, 20k bulb for some MH, hqi lighting. I'd like something like 150w or even 70w. If not, I'm asking 140 if anyone is interested

I have a 175W mogul with 1 X 6 month bulb and 1 X 1 month bulb?
Mc

nietzsche

Originally Posted by grumpygils
I have a 175W mogul with 1 X 6 month bulb and 1 X 1 month bulb?
Mc
do you have the ballast with it?

grumpygils

do you have the ballast with it?
Yup, all is fully functional and in use now. I would suggest you keep your reflector as it looks a little better than mine.
Mc

nietzsche

Yup, all is fully functional and in use now. I would suggest you keep your reflector as it looks a little better than mine.
Mc
could you send me some pictures at rubensaenz28 @ yahoo dot com and some info on them

grumpygils

could you send me some pictures at rubensaenz28 @ yahoo dot com and some info on them
I will but it will be later today.
Mc

nietzsche

I will but it will be later today.
Mc
what kind of ballast is it wired to?

nietzsche

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
What are the dimensions of the reflector?
If you were to stretch it out it would be about 16 inches long parallel to the bulb and 17 wide

yerboy

i have a JBJ K2 viper 70w just sitting in my attic. bulb is 14k and was used about 2 weeks before i took it down.
here are some pics of it on the 5.5 i had it on.
can email me at yerboy@gmail.com if interested