Downsizing. Selling whole setup halides ect..

mojo46825

Livestock isnt sold yet. I would like for it all to go at once or all the livestock to go at once. Not pieces.
I was hoping to get around $1000 for everything. Tank stand livestock skimmer lights. Everything, timers pumps hoses spare items too. Seems like that would be pretty fair. I have about $3000 invested.lights, tank and stand are about $900. Not to mention the skimmer waste collector allthe live rock and sand . Well you all know how much this stuf costs. So I will sacrifice at $1000.I would just like it all to go. I will help pack all stuff up to ensure it will move safely. I am easy to deal with.I willknow in about 4 days if I am parting out pieces or not. That is when I will know if it sells on bidding site or not. Thanks.

namas05

That's a great price for all that.
If you were closer I would buy it in a heart beat. good luck with the sale.

C

calvertbill

I tried to PM you but your box is full...What size and how much is the MRC waste collector?

mojo46825

the waste collector is the 1 gallon size Ifit doesnt sell all together I would say 60 shipped or make offer I will clear out my inbox

rabbit_72

told the wife about your tank she ask if you could wait till we got our tax refund back and then we would buy your system from you.