dream aquarium

A

alix

Originally Posted by WangoTango
i dont know if you've heard of the "palatium series" tanks that are completely automated and will email you if something goes wrong.
honestly i dont know how much fun that sounds like i actually like doing the maintanance.

triga22

My dream aquarium would be 15,000 gallons. It be located in my foyer. The filtration system would run into my basement at 25,000 GPH. There would be a 1,000 gallon sump and a 500 gallon refugium. It would be stocked with MH and T5 lights. There would be three intense moon lights shining on the tank. The tank would be tall and have an arch over my hallway. I would have every single coral SPS, LPS the whole kit and cabootle. I would have inverts to keep the tank clean and I would dive in the tank every week to keep it clean.
Stocklist
7 yellow tangs
5 hippo tangs
3 naso tangs
3 powder blue/brown tangs
1 unicorn tang
1 sohal tang
2 pairs of clowns
2 french angelfish
1 emperator angelfish
3 flame angels
1 shark
6 jawfish
2 niger triggers
school of anthias
The tank would also have different flows throught the day so that it simulats the ocean. Any Questions?

bcspeed34

Originally Posted by townsdp
C'mon CHARLIE!!! Let's go to candy mountain!!! It's a magical Neopluridon, Charlie!!! I bet nobody on here knows what ur talkin about.
rofl, I know about it, haha
I would want a tank with a sperm whale and an abundant supply of giant squid

sign guy

a 9000 gallon tank 120 x 120 x 144. full blown reef with all the cool equipment and fish a man/woman could ever dream of

nick76

Id like to build a den or living room with fish tank walls all the way around possible floor and celling too. If that could be possible. Like being inside a bubble on a shallow ocean floor.
Id probably want to make it an agressive reef so I could put a shark in it.

i would just get a underwater home. it would be right off the great barrier reef. just a huge glass bubble that i could live in.

topher

Originally Posted by townsdp
C'mon CHARLIE!!! Let's go to candy mountain!!! It's a magical Neopluridon, Charlie!!! I bet nobody on here knows what ur talkin about.

he has showen us the way to candy mountin......he didnt say any thing

lesleybird

I think all of us goons must be reincarnates from some type of large sea creatures the way we want to be around all these fish and sea life??? Why don't we all just go live in a submarine? Wouldn't it be easier than trying to get the fish to live in the living room? Lesley

flcandy

At least then you wouldn't have to check the water and feed them! It would all be taken care of!
No care there!
I dunno tho I kind of like taking care of them.

shinobi9119

OMG charlie the unicorn.... was wicked suprised wen someone else mentioned him lol.

dream tank- umm giant reef tank that i cud snorkel in n over crowding wud never be a problem!!

rara12

I would have a jaculator angel. My favorite fish ever, i wish they were cheaper. And same goes for the black tang.

baloo6969

a inground swimming pool...that 1 wall was seperating you from a huge tank
in reality there's no reason it couldent work...
...................................|..........|....................
indoor Swimming pool | tank | basement/bar

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by baloo6969
a inground swimming pool...that 1 wall was seperating you from a huge tank
in reality there's no reason it couldent work...
...................................|..........|....................
indoor Swimming pool | tank | basement/bar

the chlorine might be an issue.....
great idea though.

baloo6969

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
the chlorine might be an issue.....
great idea though.
yes, there would be safe guards in place of course...unless it can go through glass/acrylic? can it?

stdreb27

I'd live in a public aquarium. And that would be my home. It would have tanks from all the 7 seas. I'd especially want that giant starfish that chases brittle stars. I'd Also have river tanks like one from the nile, amazon, texas rivers, something from the northwest. And a huge huge reef tank.

derf

For me I would want one 50,000 gallon tank with no maintenance, free, and a hell load of Austrailian Giant Cuttlefish and Mimic Octopuses which all get along.

cjml

Originally Posted by TriGa22
My dream aquarium would be 15,000 gallons. It be located in my foyer. The filtration system would run into my basement at 25,000 GPH. There would be a 1,000 gallon sump and a 500 gallon refugium. It would be stocked with MH and T5 lights. There would be three intense moon lights shining on the tank. The tank would be tall and have an arch over my hallway. I would have every single coral SPS, LPS the whole kit and cabootle. I would have inverts to keep the tank clean and I would dive in the tank every week to keep it clean.
Stocklist
7 yellow tangs
5 hippo tangs
3 naso tangs
3 powder blue/brown tangs
1 unicorn tang
1 sohal tang
2 pairs of clowns
2 french angelfish
1 emperator angelfish
3 flame angels
1 shark
6 jawfish
2 niger triggers
school of anthias
The tank would also have different flows throught the day so that it simulats the ocean. Any Questions?
:happyfish :happyfish :happyfish