dream tank!!!

jr2857

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
Yeah, but you would have to walk...swim...dive...ride a boat...plane... whatever to go see your tank.
Our tanks you don't have to go anywhere (well, in mine if you wanna get a tan, you would have to walk up ALL of those stairs)
P.S. how much do you pay for salt in a week for that tank?
for your tank let's say at least 1million a week for water changes and supplements and electricity. at least 1billion set up

celacanthr

naw, I have a natural system with a light bioload. Also the MH lights you know the ones you can see on the beach) are behind an acrylic panel. and all the gaps in the room are covered.
So I don't have to do top offs, because the dew will collect on the (acrylic) walls, and eventually join the tank again. I also have like palmettos trees and other tropical beach plants, and I ordered like 100 photosynthetic phytoplankton starter cultures, so all of them produce oxygen. ALso, compared to the size aquarium I have (will have!) I have a light bio-load. And i have tons of biological filtering. So I never have to do WC's.

madman133

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
Yeah, but you would have to walk...swim...dive...ride a boat...plane... whatever to go see your tank.
Our tanks you don't have to go anywhere (well, in mine if you wanna get a tan, you would have to walk up ALL of those stairs)
P.S. how much do you pay for salt in a week for that tank?
And none of you guys can muche off of it because im going to build a tank in outspace and see how fish do in a weightless enviroment. As for salt and water changes. Each week i do a 100billion gallon water change then i eject that into a tank by the sun that i have in out space and it then dries up and leaves salt and thats what i will use for salt. Im telling you i got this all figured out. Got my giant fish tank in space :joy:
:happyfish oh and by the way none of you can have saltwater fish because im taking every single saltwater thing with me. no more oceans for you

clown123

heres mine inground pool but all clear with no liner dig out my backyard so i would have something to look at the fish with the fish would be 5sharks 30tangs 12pairs of clowns 20butterflys 20angels large and 20dwarf angels:)

cheyco

5 billion dollars?... I wouldn't be in one place long enough to enjoy it and what's the point if I weren't going to take care of them myself...

J

jdragunas

i want a house that is a fish tank. could you imagine that? every wall, every floor, everything in your house is a fish tank!!!
or, a vacation home in hawaii, to die for!!! It's about 500 feet out into the ocean, on a beach in hawaii, however, the water out there is only like 3-4 feet deep. The house is completely circular, and looks like a small hut, but once you actually get out there, you realize it's giant!!! There is a breakfast island in the kitchen, which is a 300 gallon reef tank. The floors in the entire house are glass, so you can always see the ocean beneath you, and a constant array of different fish are always swimming beneath you.. The bed in the master suite is circular, and the wall is just one big window, which looks out over the ocean. You can walk up a spiral staircase to a balcony on the roof of the house, where you can soak up the sun, take in the gorgeous view of hawaii's mountains and oceans, relax in the 12-person hot tub, or melt in your own personal sauna. You have a small rowboat where you can row out to a reef which is only bout 200 feet out from the house. The entire house has a wrap-around portch, and just off the side of the portch, there are stairs going down into the ocean. There is a pool in the middle of the ocean, but not a normal pool. There is a 5' hole in the sand, so you have a place where you can swim. On the other side of the house, there is a small island, about 50 feet away, with a few palm trees, and cabana bar where you can get drinks 24/7 from the sexy hawaiin men.
mmmm... i could go on forever, but i won't!

darth tang

My house will be made of glass 1000 feet off the coast under water. No need to feed my fish or worry about water changes.

ruaround

Originally Posted by ruaround
I would build a house under water made of glass so that the ocean would be my tank...

or maybe it would be the other way around...i would be in a tank in the ocean :thinking:
jd...are you movin in with me???

J

jdragunas

maybe... i dunno, though, i have a pretty sweet offer from darth... i'd be fruit distribution supervisor...

ruaround

Originally Posted by jdragunas
maybe... i dunno, though, i have a pretty sweet offer from darth... i'd be fruit distribution supervisor...
I would make you my erotic sustanance executive...

ruaround

hey, now is that any way to talk to a married woman???
absolutely!!! especially if your are looking for a better title than grape feeding supervisor...

mimzy

hey, now is that any way to talk to a married woman???
Jdrag - I'm with you. what's with the pple around here? Always makin' trouble...

madman133

Originally Posted by ruaround
jd...are you movin in with me???

You got it wrong you mean that u guys are moving into outersapce with me. Rent is 10 bucks a day

Mimzy thats why my avatar says caution

37g joe

I think Big:
well first I would buy a Private Island that has a lagoonbut instead of a tank in my house my house would be in my tank/lagoon all my outer walls would be thick glass thier would be a tube like they have at the sea side aquarium in Oregon that would go to the main land I would also have one of the small submarines I saw in popular mechanics where I could go look at every thing in my lagoon. I would defiently put Dolphins and sea turtles in thier plus realy any fish I wanted. Then i would invite all you guys over and have a nice BBQ maybe go fishing J/K.