Drip acclimation supervisor (CAT)

lawman

I'm not a phtographer and I'm a begginer to SW Fish. Just thought this was cute. Hope it makes someone smile.
Now that I'm thinking of it, feel free to post any pics of your cat(s) interested in your tank. ***)

reefkprz

I can tell by the look on his face he is wondering why you didnt put that margarita mixer in the blender.

susie&jeran

Thank you for starting this. I love showing 2 of our favorite littles ones - our cat & our fish - especially when they get together! Most of these are from BEFORE we turned out 55 gal into a saltwater. It used to be Freshwater.
It all started when he was just a baby....

Then he got bigger. Everytime we acclimate a fish he turns and gives me this weird looks and meows and I swear.. I ALWAYS expect him to say "Hey stupid, you're doing it wrong"

I blame my husband for our cats insane interest in our fish.

integral9

My cat is retarded / confused or just plain super self important. I don't have any pics of it, but my cat just gets jealous when I have to mess with the tank. If I stare at it for more than a few minutes, she'll come over and start that "Maine Coon" yawling while rubbing on my leg like "pay attention to me 'Stupid'". If I ignore her, she'll jump up on the couch and try to get in my face and yawl. I've left fish in open tubs on the floor while acclimating and she could care less. A while back I had a suicide jumper while I was at work and she hadn't even nibbled at it by the time I got home. Weird since she sleeps about 10ft from the tank I'm sure she either saw it jump, heard it jump or seen or heard it flopping around on the carpet.