Drunk game

R

red79

I recieved this a few months ago from someone who sends me alot of junk mail. I opened it today and it's pretty interesting. Check it out. I got 60 meters.www.wagenschenke.ch/ :hilarious .

R

red79

Have you played any of the Bush games? If your a Bush fan I wouldn't recomend this site.

R

red79

I was able to make it to 71. It seems to get harder when it gets closer to 70.

nemo lover

lmao!!!OMG I love it! That was almost as fun as being drunk!
First try got seven meters....(maybe I shouldn't have tryied to help a drunk guy walk when i'm on prescription meds)
second time better 57 meters haha he started talkin "come#$-^ over$%#%^$ here^%&^ baby!&$&*!!!! AND he yoldeled haha

R

red79

I don't know why but sometimes I do good and others I suck. I got 2 meters one time.

itchy

Well I tried this on my desk top this time and I made it 56 meters...better than the original..lmao

flatzboy

126 first try.............................

just kidding :hilarious I got 86 after about a half an hour of hard work and concentration.. I wonder if I get drunk first play the game and see if I can make him walk straight. :thinking:

robchuck

Has anyone played the Hangover game with the submarine in the stomach yet? It kinda reminds me of "Innerspace" from the late 80's.

R

red79

Sin if you click on the bottom where it says sevrin.ch it will take you to another page that has different games on it.